1. Both application installation and user registration are free.
2. The app allows you to follow the procedures for premium electronic gift certificates. You can do everything from applying for the gift certificate to using it, in the same way as a conventional paper gift certificate.
3. We recommend iOS 12 or higher, or Android 6 to 11 smartphones and tablets.
4. It cannot be used on PCs or feature phones, but it can be used on tablets. Note that in order to use it, you must be able to receive the authentication codes by SMS.
5. It can be used with any smartphones and tablets using iOS 12 or higher, or Android 6 to 11 with a camera function. Note that you must be able to receive the authentication codes by SMS.
6. Starting October 3rd, applications for the first sale are reserved to residents of Fukuoka City. Anyone can apply for the second sale, which will start accepting applications from November 4th, without restrictions.
7. There are no age restrictions.
8. Anyone residing in Japan is eligible regardless of their nationality.
9. You can register.
We recommend that you use a free email address (gmail, yahoo, iCloud, etc.). You can also register by carrier mail (Docomo, au, Softbank, etc.), but the registration completion mail and lottery result mail may not be delivered due to spam filters.
* For carrier emails, please set up to receive emails from "@fukuoka.premium-control.jp"
* If you do not receive the registration completion email from carrier mail, please contact the call center after setting up to receive it.
10. We recommend using free email (Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, etc.). You may also register with a carrier email (Docomo, au, Softbank, etc.), but the registration completion and lottery result emails may not be delivered because of spam filters.
* If you are using a carrier email, please set it to accept emails from "@fukuoka.premium-control.jp"
* If you did not receive the registration completion email on your carrier email, please change your settings and contact our call center.
11. You cannot log in. We are changing the system to the smartphone app, so you must register anew. We apologize for the inconvenience.
12. Those who do not have an email address cannot use the app (user registration, application/purchase/use of gift certificates).
13. You may have entered your email address or password incorrectly.
･ Please make sure that the email address is entered correctly (spaces, capitalized @, etc.).
･ If you have entered your credentials using autocorrect, please try again manually.
･ The password must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
≪Examples of easily mistyped letters and numbers≫
･ The number 0 (zero) and the alphabet [O]
･ The number 1 (one) and the alphabet [l]
･ The number 2 (two) and the alphabet [z]
･ The number 6 (six) and the alphabet [b]
･ The number 9 (nine) and the alphabet [q], etc.
14. First, please check your spam box. If you cannot find it, it may have been blocked because of your spam settings, so please check the settings and change them if needed. Then, please contact us as processing from the call center is required.
15. Please do not create multiple accounts as we have set a purchase limit per person.
16. Press the "Add" button displayed at the upper right of the app home screen and select the gift certificate you want to apply for. Select the desired amount and press the "Apply" button to complete the application procedure.
17. The unit of application (purchase) is 5,000 yen, so please apply for at least 5,000 yen.
18. The maximum application amount is 10 units per person, up to 50,000 yen. For those who purchased in the 1st sale, the upper limit of the application amount in the 2nd sale will be the amount after deducting the purchase price of the first sale.
Example: Those who have purchased 10,000 yen in the first sale ⇒ The purchase limit for the second sale (application limit amount) is 40,000 yen
19. You can apply only once for each sale. In addition, those who have purchased the maximum amount in the first sale cannot apply for the second sale.
20. If you do not receive the SMS, it may be due to one of the following reasons.
･ It takes a long time to send SMS.
･ There is an error in the phone number you entered.
･ The SMS reception setting of the mobile phone is set to "Do not receive"
If the problem is not solved after checking the above and changing the settings, please tap the "Start voice authentication" button to receive the authentication code.
21. On the app home screen, tap the "View application" button on the gift certificate, then tap "Correct application amount" to apply with the correct amount. Please note that you cannot correct it once the application period is over.
22. We do not send email confirming that your application has been received. The gift certificate will be displayed on the home screen of the app, so please tap the "View application" button to check the application details.
23. It is necessary to register as many users as the number of applicants. In addition, you need a mobile phone that can receive SMS for each applicant as SMS authentication will be performed when you re-login. Please note that use of the service is limited to the applicant.
24. You can check it within the app. When the lottery results are announced, you will be notified by push notification, so please check the "View lottery results" button on the gift certificate displayed on the home screen. In addition, the lottery results will be sent to the registered email address.
* Please set the push notification of the app to "Allow".
* The email may not reach you If you have set up a spam filter. In that case, please check the results on the app.
25. After the lottery results are announced, you can check the lottery results by clicking the "Confirm lottery results" button. If you win the lottery, you can proceed to the purchase procedure by clicking the "Proceed to payment method information" button during the purchase period.
26. The first sale is from 10:00 on Tuesday, October 25th to 23:59 on Thursday, November 3rd, 2022. The second sale is from 10:00 on Monday, November 21st to 23:59 on Wednesday, November 30th, 2022.
27. You can choose to pay either at a convenience store or by credit card. Convenience stores and credit cards that can be used for payment are displayed in the "Proceed to payment method information" in the app. Please follow the instructions on the screen to make the payment.
28. From the home screen of the app, you can change the payment method again by selecting the payment method from "View lottery results" → "Proceed to payment method information".
29. We accept VISA, Mastercard, JCB, AMEX and Diners.
30. We are sorry, but we do not know the reason, so please contact your credit card company.
31. Gift certificates can only be purchased with the winning amount. It is not possible to increase or decrease the amount.
32. Purchases cannot be split into multiple purchases. Gift certificates can only be purchased with a lump sum payment of the total amount, and neither increasing or decreasing the amount is allowed.
33. The information is updated by refreshing the app screen (swipe down the screen or tap "Notifications" in the menu then tap "Home"). Also, it may take up to 5 minutes to be updated after the payment, so please check again after a while.
34. Once the purchase is completed, the balance amount and the "Use this gift certificate" button will appear on the gift certificate on the app home screen, and you will be able to use the electronic version of the gift certificate.
* Paper gift certificates will not be issued.
35. Refunds are not possible after the purchase (after charging).
36. If you have not won the maximum amount in the first sale, you can apply for additional tickets in the second sale.
37. A receipt will be issued when paying with cash at a convenience store. It will not be issued for payments made by credit card.
38. When you tap "Use this gift certificate" displayed on the gift certificate on the home screen, the camera will start up in the app, so please read the store's QR code. When you read the QR code, the store name will be displayed under "Store you use". Enter the amount to be paid (including tax) and tap "Confirm payment" to display the confirmation screen. If you tap the "Pay" button after confirming that the entered amount is correct, the use and payment of the gift certificate will be completed.
[Caution] Payment will be completed at the moment you tap the "Pay" button. Please tap the "Pay" button only after confirming that the payment amount is correct.
39. It can be used at registered stores. You can check the registered stores from the app and homepage. Please check "Available stores" from the menu at the bottom of the app screen or "Registered store list" on the homepage.
40. Shops where you can use them will have a sticker to mark it.
41. You can use them from 1 yen.
42. The balance is shown on the gift certificate displayed on the app's home screen.
44. You will need to set up your smartphone. Please change the settings in your smartphone's "Settings" > "Select an app" > "Allow camera access".
If it still does not work, tap the magnifying glass mark under "Tap here if you cannot read the QR code" displayed at the bottom of the QR code reading screen, then search for the store with the "store ID" listed under the store's QR code and proceed to the payment screen. "
45. Please tap the magnifying glass mark under "Tap here if you cannot read the QR code" displayed at the bottom of the QR code reading screen, then search for the store with the "store ID" listed under the store's QR code and proceed to the payment screen. "
46. Cancellations and corrections after payment can be processed at the store where you used the service. Please contact the store where you used the service.
47. This determined by each store. Please check with your store.
However, you cannot use the gift certificate of someone who is not present at the time of payment.
48. Conditions regarding the combined use of other payment methods and discount coupons are set by each store. Please check with your store for details.
49. Merchandises purchased with gift certificates cannot be returned except for defective goods or services. In addition, refunds in cash due to product cancellation are not possible in principle. In the case of product cancellation, the balance of the electronic gift certificate will be returned, so please complete the procedure at the store where you purchased the product.
51. Although there is no upper limit, please check with your store before using them.
52. Please check with each store about the services when you shop.
53. You can check it within the app. At the bottom right of the app's home screen, tap "Account" > "Settings" > "User Information" to display your information.
54. You can change it within the app. At the bottom right of the app's home screen, tap "Account" > "Settings" > "User Information" > "Edit" to change your information. Enter the changed information and tap "Save" to update your registration information.
55. You can change it within the app. At the bottom right of the app's home screen, tap "Account" > "Settings" > "User Information" to display the email address and phone number and tap the "Edit" button to change them. When changing the phone number, an SMS verification code will be sent to the new phone number. Enter the verification code to complete the change.
56. You can reset it within the app. Please tap "Forgot your password?" displayed on the password entry screen and proceed with the password reset procedure.
57. As long as your mobile phone number does not change, you can continue to use the service by downloading the app on your new smartphone and logging in. Note that SMS authentication will be required at the time of login.
If you change your mobile phone number, please update your information to the new mobile phone number while logged in to the app on the smartphone before the number change. You will then receive an SMS verification code on your new mobile number.
58. Remittance and gift-giving functions are not available.
59. You can restore it by reinstalling and logging in with your registered account. Note that SMS authentication is required when logging in.
60. You can withdraw from your account within the app. At the bottom right of the home screen of the app, tap "Account" > "Settings" > "User Information" then tap "Withdraw from my account". Please note that the account cannot be restored after withdrawal, and that the balance of the gift certificate will be nullified. Please proceed with the withdrawal procedure after carefully checking the displayed notes.
61. If you have any problems with your smartphone, please contact your mobile phone company.
1. It is enclosed in the starter kit that is delivered after registering the store. In case of loss, please contact the call center.
2. After logging in to the store management screen, you can change your ID (email address) from "Store manager management" and your password from "Change password".
3. You can download the CSV data from the store management screen.
4. You can receive an email if you check the option "Payment notification" in "Store personnel management" on the store management screen, . Please note that the initial setting is set not to receive one, so please change it if necessary.
5. It is not possible. Please refund the full amount once and then ask for a new payment.
6. Cancellation is possible as long as the amount of money for which reimbursement processing has not been carried out. If cancellation is not possible, please handle the matter directly at the store.
7. It's "Nexpay Uriage".
Please note that depending on the registered bank, the display may be different, such as "Fukuokashi Premium Tsukidenshishohinken".
8. It is possible. You can also download the QR code image data from the "Store information" on the store management screen.
Note that each QR code is exclusive to one store, and the sales settled with that QR code will be recorded for the store associated to it, so please be careful when handling it.
9. Please ask the customer to come back to the store after recharging the battery or to pay with a payment method other than a gift certificate. Please note that we do not provide any special support for malfunctioning smartphones.
10. Once the payment is confirmed, the amount cannot be changed on the store management screen. So if the settlement amount is insufficient, please ask the customer to make the additional payment for the shortfall. In case of an excess payment, please cancel the payment on the store management screen and ask the customer to pay the correct amount.
11. After tapping the "Use this gift certificate" button, tap "Tap here if you cannot read the QR code" displayed at the bottom of the QR code reading screen, then manually search for the store with the store ID listed under the store's QR code and continue to the payment procedure by tapping "proceed to the payment screen".
12. The connection environment such as free Wi-Fi may have an effect. Please ask the customer to turn off the Wi-Fi and try again. Note that we do not provide support due to the internet not being connected.
13. Without touching the customer's smartphone, please look at the screen together to advice and confirm the steps. Tap the "Use this gift certificate" button on the home screen of the app to activate the camera, then read the store's QR code, enter the payment amount → confirm the payment → tap the "payment" button to complete the payment.
14. The information is updated by refreshing the app screen (swipe down the screen or tap "Notifications" in the menu then tap "Home"). Also, it may take up to 5 minutes to be updated after the payment, so please check again after a while.
15. Please allow customers to use other payment methods such as cash. Regarding the combination with other discount coupons, please respond at the store's discretion.
16. Please respond at the store's discretion.
17. Please respond at the store's discretion.
18. Please let the customer know that it can only be used within Fukuoka City.
19. There is no age limit tu purchase gift certificates, so there may be cases where minors hold gift certificates.